Thursday 1 July 2010

Summer

So I am currently in the beautiful island called Bahrain, hehe, I LOVE IT HERE, and its mainly because of my awesome friends who are making my stay so much fun with every passing mintue, I wish I could I stay here for a longer peroid of time.

I am just smiling and laughing most of the time, and I haven't been thinking of anything depressing and for me that is HUGE :P

The dark cloud over my head has passed away, I know it will be back, but at least for now I can just be all cluless of problems and enjoy the simple life without its complexietes.

I know its only been a few days, but I know i fell in love with this place, and it is all due to my amazing friends, I LOVE THEM <3
hmm, so yeah that is about it, such a random post I KNOW, but i just felt like expressing myself, =)
I HOPE EVERYONE enjoys their summer and is having an awesome time because you do know that this is the only time youll have a summer called sumer 2010? :P :P

6 comments:

  1. Awwww Im so happy your enjoying ur summer...and that you have awesome friends.
    bess im sure you have awesome-er friends elsewhere :P
    I dont know... bess fini e7sas :P
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhhhhhhhh gd that ur enjoying ur time we all need to chiil-ax 4 a while from all our skool drama and cat fights hhhhhh yah SUMMER 2010 i sat at home watching one piece and heros then writing my blog story VERY FASCINATING ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told you mafi a7la mn el bahrain :P

    Sorry you had to come the time I start working :( I wish you came a week earlier ...

    Yalla keep on having fun 3shan you come bk again and again and again :P el bahrain o ahalha b3d e7eboonach :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. looool L hahahahaha, hmm i mite knw sme ppl, bes i cant think of any rite now thu :P :P

    morning dew, exactly, even thu i hvnt seen any cat fights ths year 7amdillah, bes yeah i totally get what u mean, n omg u watch anime? i watch anime tooo XD n gdluck with story, cant wait 2 read it

    thanks unforgivable sinner ;)

    n M dont wry at least im still seeing u! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. naweraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat deeerti ib wjooodich :D
    yalla come back

    ReplyDelete