Monday 26 July 2010

Yeah crash into my car that would get my attention!

Guys, SERIOUSLY! You need to stop stalking/doing stupid dangerous tricks on the road every time you see a girl drive.

HELLO we live in the freaking 21st century! Your still not used to seeing female drivers? REALLY?!!

Gosh this sooo annoying! I mean look if I don't give you face the first time I notice you chasing me like an idiot means I won't ever give you my number or anything. So please stop trying, ya3ni its so embaressing for you and degrading for us. So please save both of us the trouble.

OK so I will admit there are the um, other girls who love it and play along and want you to chase them, they give out that vibe and lead you on, so follow them la!

I am clearly not interested in you bullshit, I am not smiling or laughing or even looking your way. So why you still in pursuit?!

One day I am going to stop my car and get out of it with a baseball bat in my hand and smash your window (if only I would be able to get away with that).

That's my complaint for today.

Thank you and Goodbye.



6 comments:

  1. hhhhhhhhhh hadii babe guys do suck and i like the title dnt worry ur self over trash

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOYS WILL BE BOYS

    MEN R PIGS LOL....BAS SERIOUSLY I KNOW UR MAD AND ALL BAS U CRACKED ME UP....u go girl, get ur bat and kick their asses...ill help u tara anytime looooool

    bas hey dont be so upset...ur a hottie thats why they're chasing u ;)

    missed u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooooooooooool love it!!!!!
    I can just imagine it. Hahaha :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. lool i love you ladies hehe
    hano.Oshi, I am calmer now :P it's just that a moron nearly made me crash into the pavement

    Nawarii: hahahah i would love it if you came with me we'de me on the front pageof every newspaper :P
    aww thanks u babes, its probably cs they bored out of their minds as well :P
    and i missed u more

    *L: i knew you would hehee, i can imagine myself doing it so well :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha july I would totally steal your baseball bat plan !!

    Two guys in a car were following me .. mo mn deerty .. so the traffic was red and they were staring and enjoying the view ma3a eni I had my hand on my face .. the moment the light turns green I play Fast and Furious with them .. maydelon el deera o la7geeni .. da5alt-hum mekan dead end o meshait :P

    Felt so good about it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahah you go girl! that'll show em ;)

    ReplyDelete