Thursday 8 July 2010

Henna? Hair done? Make up? Do I sense a wedding?

The inspiration for this post, believe it or not came from my bb :P.

So tomorrow is a special day for me, because its my cousins wedding =) and my birthday! =)
But this post is dedicated to my cousin and her wedding :P

first off I MISS HENNA! its been ages since I put some, and I must admit I am a sucker for henna and I can't stop staring at my hands hehe,

And then tomorrow hair and make-up =)

Don't you just love weddings? The dancing, the music, the food :P, the happy atmosphere.

And it's the same day as my bday, double bonus :P

Alf mabroook to you K*

ooo 3u8balna ;)


3 comments:

  1. Ameen Inshallah!!!

    Happy birthday July!!
    have a great one! you deserve it!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
    OW MABROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK TO UR COUSIN
    OW 3OQBALICHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....3OQBAL MA NEFRA7 FEECH FI JULY BA3AD :D OUR SPECIAL MONTH....
    I LOVEEEEEEEE HENNA i wait for occasions to apply it...i was actually so close to applying it last week for no particular reason BELIEVE ME....thats how much i miss applying henna....

    take a pic of ur lovely henna plssssssssssss....

    enjoy ur bday and the wedding...dance ur ass off ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *L: thank uuuuuu hehehe, so far im enjoying it, just waiting for my surprise cake from my bro n sis :p

    Nawariii: hehheh I KNOW! im soo happy theres a wedding i was "craving" henna :P heheheh and yeah i was thinkin of takin pic ba3d, i knw im such a loser :p hehehe

    thankkkk uuuuuu babes and yeah ill keep on dancing till my feet hurt :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete