Wednesday 21 July 2010

Some things are better left unsaid

I hate myself right now! I don't know why, but sometimes I feel that if I talk about the 'problem' it would make things much better, but this time IT DID NOT! If anything I made the situation worse and I just killed the awesome mood! =(

I was talking to someone close to me, I'll give them code name A*. So here we are having an amazing time, joking and laughing. Then suddenly I remember something sad and troubling and I am thinking should we talk about it? So I start 5arafing, and they can tell something is wrong. So then I just blurt it out.

And then what happens? Their face just changed 180 degrees. I could feel the tension in the air. And that bad feeling in my heart just gets worse!!

I knew it, some things are just better left unsaid, because sometimes talking about it just makes it real and makes you face it and this was something neither of us wanted to face.

Now I feel like crap! Great as if I needed more reasons to become depressed!

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes talking about it is good but to the right people who wont judge nor have their faces change but be their to help you
    but on the other hand sometimes there are some things better left unsaid.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah the thing is its not that they judged, they are included in the problem you know, but they don't want to face it, so me bringing it up just brought a lot of pain.
    xx
    ps i miss u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww 7abeebty entay I miss you too.
    Dont worry about it... inshallah Allah will help you through... ofcourse i cant quote stuff like M does -.- mashallah 3alyha.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. DONT FEEEEEEEEL BAD 7AYATI...U DIDNT MEAN IT

    BL 3AKS IM PROUD OF U FOR NOT LYING...

    IT HAPPENS...YA3NI LIFE IS ABOUT UPS AND DOWNS...

    DONT WORRY ABOUT IT 7ABIBTI:* CHEER UP WALLA MAFI SHAY YESWA...HAWNEEEEEEEEEEEEHA WTHOUN

    ReplyDelete
  5. July *hug*

    Ana mafehamt laish te'9ayagtay lama e7na kelena we have the same reaction (We're proud of you)

    Tara lama they don't want to face the problem they need help. L2na thats the first step 3shan you get over it, solve it, wla ay shay mn hal 7dood.

    O b3dain eli sawaiteeh 9a7. walla wayed im proud of you. Don't listen to that crap eli egolach esh3ali ana mn el nas o sh3ala el nas mni :P tara el nas lel nas o e7na ka mujtama3 kelena meta7deen.

    عن أبى موسى الاشعري ـ رضي الله عنه ـ قال: رسول

    الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : المؤمن للمؤمن كالبنيان يشد

    بعضه بعضا وشبك بين أصابعه

    متفق عليه

    E7na benshed '9ahrech o we understand l2na Allah seb7anah yebtely el mu2men. you might say fi nas mamaraw fi shay 9a3eb kethery bs tara enty b3d mamaraitay fi ashya nas maraw feeha o a93ab mn tajrebtech. Bs e5taray nasech o nageehum. fi nas mabetefham l2na like u said in ur previous post 3ala neyat-hum .. aham shay enty tegween o kelha ajer enshalla :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. M, *hugs back*

    I love you and you know that. I can't add anything to what you said, but I do agree maybe it was the right thing to do, just not the right time, I need to give them time to be ready and able 2 discuss the problem. Inshallah 5eir.
    All I can do now is pray ooo allah kareem
    thank you so much 7abibtii
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nawariii:
    OMG i didnt see your post untill now, thank you so much 7abibtii i am feeling better now =)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete