Thursday 22 July 2010

My favourite Season

So I have four seasons to pick from, but I am going to be a bit vague and pick the middle to end of autumn and beginings of winter. I prefer the cold to the heat. I don't mind a little but of sunshine, but the heat that it causes just irritates me.

Why the colder seasons? Well why not? I have been living in the desert my whole life! OK not the actual desert but you know what I mean. It's always hot! We only have two seasons and our winter is so and so.

I love autumn and winter because of the vibe it brings. The cold air brushing against your face. The scarves you wear around your neck and the gloves you put on your hands. The "smoke" that comes out of your mouth when you talk! Just awesome. OK I will admit that I don't like the freezing cold weather because it is too much to handle, but I would prefer feeling cold to feeling hot.

The colours that associate with these two seasons. I love the grey, black and blue. So beautiful. I love the colour black, its slimimg and hot! How could you not like it? Oh best combination black with silver amazing!! OK I'm going off track here back to the point.

Even winter perfumes are just sensational. The strong scent that sends you off the edge. I am thinking DKNY Delicious Night, Escada Magnetism , Ricci Ricci and Givnechy Angel eu Demon.(I know its old but still my favs) All these scents! They are so heavy and lasting just my kind of thing.

The food! The hot coco drinks, coffee and tea. Hot cookies just out of the oven! All those yummy rich food that you could eat because they make you feel hot inside so its perfect for winter.

So winter is my season. It represents me. It is cold, but yet you can find warmth. Dark colours, strong scents and everyone in their own world. =)

I can't wait until this heat passes over because it is driving me INSANE!

Oh and for the record, I hate the rain! Really hate it! Only part of the winter and autumn that I hate! So annoying!! And of all the places I picked to study, I am in the UK, RAIN CENTRAL! Just my luck -.-




6 comments:

  1. im always cold.. thats why i take joy in warmth.. the sun.. the beach.. ice cream.. sand.. balm trees colorful drinks. sandals and bright colored tops.. i dont like wearing alot of clothes.. i love the rain thats the best part of winter to me.. the cold gets me depressed.. and about scarfs.. i wear 'em at home.. since im always cold.. (Really really bad blood circulation).. i love the last couple of weeks from winter to the first weeks of spring.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally!!
    someone who's into winter!!

    i thought i was the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. unforgivable sinner: well we are opposites then :P
    but I do like the period of ending of winter to begining of spring though, the weather is perfect then =)

    Doona: LOOL, i thought i was the only one too! yay! so i am not weird then :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love winter you drink ur hot choco with marshmallows with the family the air is gr8 in AE not too cold it feels like spring in swiss but the cold makes me so happy because when u need warmth they give u a hug ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. looooooooooooooooooooooooool u cracked me up when u said desert hahahaha toooooo cute july....i totally support this post and ur opinion 1000% ...ma3ana tara we were both born in a hot month cus e7m e7m we r hot of course :P bas we cus we r hot we can take more heat hahahahha...7ilo estintaji 9a7 :P
    3ad 7adi fa9la elyoum la2na its my birthday ow im hyper ow crazy ...i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee when smoke comes out of my mouth when its cold its the best part of the winter...a9lan i love winter clothes they r sooooooooo elegant n chic with booooooooooots n scarves

    7abait ilpost :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hano.Oshi: oooo i forgot about the marshmallows! YUMMY =) and yeah i agree about the hug XD

    Nawariiii: okk first of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! yay!! woot woot! n i was thinking when was your bday! kul 3am wanti b5eir ooo 3u8bal meet sena inshallah! XD

    and back to the comment, yeah of course we r hott ;) ehehhehe
    and i love you for agreeing with me :P (a)
    and its true winter clothes r so classy XD
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete