Sunday 18 July 2010

In the mood for some alternative music

I love music. Music is my love. Need I say more?
I use to have this really bad obsession with music. Like since I wake till I go to sleep I would have headphones on or music would be blasting from my stereo.

Then I realised I needed to calm down.

So now I am calmer, but my love for music still remains.

I love all types of genre, you name it, I heard it. Seriously I mean ALL GENRES from Rock to Rap. From Country to Jazz. From Pop to Blues. From RnB to Bollywood music. From 5aleeji to Spanish. From reggae to regatton. You get the picture.

Right now I am in the mood of alternative music, which is one of my favourite genre in music. The other day I was going through a rough time, I was feeling a bit down. So I took the car and drove to nearest Fast-food place (yeah comfort easting) and on the way I was listening to a series of alternative music, and I felt it reached to my heart (yeah I can be melodramatic sometimes). At the that instant the world was blue, there was no sunshine no one else out there but me. I felt my sadness take over, but not in a way that I started crying and going crazy, but in a peaceful way (I can;t explain how) but that's how I felt.

So now I am in the mood for alternative music. So I can be overwhelmed by all kinds of emotions.
Here are some of my song choices =)







Oh and I know they look kinda creepy :P
but aren't all artist eccentric looking? ;)



3 comments:

  1. I think we do have that in common but I choose music for inspiration, I used to listen to music when I was down but I never did feel any better later on, but busying myself did help me cope with any sadness or bitter feelings I was feeling, to all they're own I suppose.
    Might I add, great choices there! Playing now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what its not that the music makes me feel better, but I still love listening to it, and its always when you hve nothing to do, all those feelings crash down on you

    and thankk u XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw ur not the only one :P

    im so glad to know im not the only one listening to all types of music and listening to music all the time

    awal mara asma3 el a'3ani eli u posted....thanks for the addition....

    great post as usual

    ReplyDelete