Sunday 18 July 2010

Catching the Laughing Bug

I think one day me and my brother will be band from all fast food drive-thrus. :P

How it all started:
One day, me and my brother decide to go to Burger King to get my Dad and sister meals. So here we are in the drive-thru waiting in line. Then comes our turn, I lower the window and make my order, the guy (indian dude) repeats the order and the way he pronounces the drink "coke" CRACKS ME UP BIG TIME! I start laughing and I couldn't stop. Then my brother starts laughing at my reaction, we just laugh while I pay the guy and continue laughing until i get to the next window and get my order.

Just keeps on getting better:
So the other day be and my brother go to McDonalds. We are at the drive-thru and before we reach my brother reminds me of the Burger King incident and I crack up again and while I am ordering I just laugh and the guy is confused.

Thought it was over:
But it wasn't. Today I went to McDonalds again with my brother and like the last time before we reach the window he reminds of the previous incident and guess what I start laughing again and I kind of scare the guy at the window. He probably thinks me and my brother are some druggies or crazy people who can't stop laughing. :P

Will this curse ever end?:
I have NO IDEA!!

So yeah I think one day, we might possibly be band from Drive-thrus :p
(yeah I like to exaggerate)


2 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    THANK GOD ITS NOT JUST ME HAHAHAH....

    LET ME TELL YOU ANA ISH9ARLI...

    mara ana bil US...ela ow my flatmate are hungry so we decide to order chinese...a7een 3adi ga3deen na36eeha el order 3ad ele5it kilish mu 3arfa tetkalam not to be racist or anything but chinese ppl r worse than philipinos in english BELIEVE ME ....all of a sudden i start lmao chan my flatmate cracks up with me and we couldnt continue talking so we ended up hanging up and placing an order from elsewhere looooooool...

    another incident happened with my older sister and it happens a lot just like what happened with u and ur bro... everytime we call up this fast food place and the person who answers is indian and he says HALLA2 in the funniest way ever and my sis looks at me and cracks up and we crack up together and hangup ...we seriously cant stop laughing

    loooooooooool thakartini bel ayam el7ilwa wallah :*

    agoooooooooolch ana a7ib hal blog... :*:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. loool, 7amdillah ina fee nas mithli wallah.
    :p i was thinkin ina we had issues! heheheh
    bes yeah, dude the accents are too much ya3ni, i cant hold myself sometimes :p
    oo atleast u over the fone u can hang up, na ashkara in their faces im laughing oo they give us the weirdest loook ever! :p

    ooo im telling u july babies are amazing! and awesome :P
    thnks 7abibtii
    xx

    ReplyDelete