Saturday 10 July 2010

Four different friends

A few years back (around 5 years ago) there were four friends; two guys and two girls. Now before you start thinking that was like in a click or a group and they only had each other, your thinking is wrong. You see they had loads of other different friends and people they knew, it’s just that their particular life and how things changed is different and I want to blog about the four of them. =)

Guy no1

We will call him R, growing up he was a mama’s boy. I know its mean, but it’s the truth. He was an only child who was very spoilt, but deep down, and I mean really deep down, he was good guy. First years of school, he wasn’t a loser, just very regular, kind of uptight boy. Then we he turned 14 things changed. First thing was he started smoking. He was the first person to start smoking in his whole grade and at that time it was something HUGE. So the rebel in R started to show. Slowly as time progressed he began experimenting with other things, alcohol, hashish, etc. What we didn’t know at that time he was having some family issues, his parents and all, and it got ugly. Did that make him do those things? I will never know.

Then things just spiralled out of control. He just started going down the wrong path, and it gotten to the point where he forgot his religion and had no moral sense of what is right and what is wrong. He still hasn’t changed.

Guy no2:

We will call him D, to be honest I don’t know much of his childhood, but I do know that he lost his father (Allah yer7ma) and he lived with his mum. From what I know of him, he was crazy from the beginning. He was a wild person who did the unthinkable. You name it, he tried it! Yeah that's how screwed up he was, and keep in mind these people are teenagers. So then what happens? After a few years, he grew up graduated from high school and went to college. He the somehow (I wish I knew how) put his life back on track and choose the right “path”. He stopped smoking; drinking and going out with girls (you know what I mean). He started praying properly and even giving religious advice on his facebook profile and before I knew it I find out that he is engaged mashallah.

Girl1:

Her code name is H. No one understood how she was friends with all kinds of people. She was very social and talkative and just hung out with anyone. That's how she ended up being friends with people like D and R (there were also in the same school). She was the paranoid person always freaking out. She never did anything wrong but she was always worried about her friends because some of them were just wild. At the beginning she never advised them, she just watched them slowly lose control, until one day, everything changed. She somehow realised that she had to distance herself from the bad crowd. Without her realising they were slightly influencing her. So what happened to her? She also became bit more religious. I am impressed with her, she has changed a lot. She still maintains her social happy habit but I feel that she is much wiser now.

Girl2:

Code name A. She is the definition of a wild child. Rebel is her middle name. You name it, she has done it! She smoked, and had boyfriends. People would always talk about her but she never cared (which was one of the problems). She was reckless. Ironically she was best friends with D (match made in hell). They really had negative effects on each other. And now? Has she changed? If anything she is just getting worse. She is spiralling out of control. The funny thing is she once told me she was proud H for becoming more religious and all and I was thinking, then why don’t you fix your ways, it’s not too late. But she doesn’t want to change I guess. Maybe one day, but for now she is still the wild child.

So that the life so far of the four of them. I don’t think any of them keep in contact. Maybe a few hellos here and there but that's about it. It’s so amazing how they were once all in one path, and now they each lead a very different life.

“Things do not change; we change” Henery David Thoreau

3 comments:

  1. i totally and 100% agree with u...walla 9adgni etha ge3adt aqi9lich 3an sowalif 9adatni ana aw rab3i ayam elmadresa ow 7ata bl jam3a ma ra7 a5ali9...

    SUB7AN ALLAH...ppl change in a blink of an eye and its not always to the better....i was just discussing this with my bestfriend that how a girl who i consider a good friend and love her deeply changed 180degrees all of a sudden and for no reason...poooof just like that walla 7ata shakait fi nafsi gelt yamken ana '3al6ana fi 7agha aw shay i even asked her a couple of times but she just acts as if theres nothing wrong ...anyhow ma3alainaaaa men hal salfa...

    and the quote is 100000000000000000% true....i love it...im gonna add it to my status

    i really enjoy reading ur thoughts ...mashAllah its funny how we have so many things in common and we dont even know each other....:*:*:*

    HOW WAS UR BDAAAAAAAAAAAAY? AND THE WEDDING???

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i know right? we all have crazy stories mal uni and school.

    and about the girl who changed, she'll probably realise that she did eventually, just takes time. something like that happened to me as well.

    and it soo cool how we think the same! hehe great minds think a like. ;)
    and we are awesome like that! heheh

    the wedding was amazing, i did dance a lot hehe, my feet kinda hurt, I WORE HEELS! OMG and for me that is HUGE! :p im proud of myself
    and im celebrating my bday 2day, with my gropu of girls, ill let u know how it goes
    btww when ur bday? i knw its in july bs mata?

    thanks for the comment
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i do hope she realises it in time :D

    yes yes july ppl have great minds mashAllah lol....we sure are awesome :P

    im so glad u had a blast at the wedding....thats great

    loooooooooooooool im proud of u too 3ala el heals and btw its a big deal to me too cus i RARELY wear heals and heals to me is the 2 cm heal :P

    yaaaaaaaaay to ur celebration...yes yes do let me know how it went :D

    my bday is on the 22nd...mwaaaaaaaaaaa7

    ReplyDelete