Saturday 17 July 2010

For a pessimist I am pretty optimistic

What does it mean to be truly happy?

I know of poeple who lived simplistic lives (simplistic in a sense of no hardships) and see the world as colourful bubble (yeah I cant think of anything else). They smile, all the time, but if you look beyond the smile do you know what you'll see? A naive person. Yeah that's what I believe.

Oh and then there are the poeple who try to forcefully make themsleves seem happy ALL THE TIME! They try to 'spread' the happiness. When it is so clear to us that they are not HAPPY AT ALL! So please spare us the fakeness we can see right through you. And it is sometimes annoying.

So if you believe that you can save someone from their depressed state with you trying to "shower them with your false or naive happiness" please STOP! Speaking from experience it does nothing. If they want to be alone then they NEED to be alone. Stop telling them you 'understand' or it cant be that 'bad', because for all you know, it is that bad and no you will never understand so please spare yourselves the trouble of making us feel annoyed.

I know this is a depressing post, but it needed to be posted. My blog is suppose to express me. I sometimes see myself being a realistic person but others say I am being pessimistic. But I'll admit for a pessimist I am pretty optimistic. :P





5 comments:

  1. I so agree! I despise that semi mature responsible fake attitude that some people perspire to others, and I don't think naive is the word, more like a need to show off that they can deal better with hardship, empty advice, platonic smiles and what not, my advice...steer clear, and never show your emotions to anyone who is anything like that or worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its true when ppl say they need to be alone they NEED 2 be alone but some ppl say no tell me wats up bas that person rlly needs to be alone

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all thank you both for agreeing with me XD
    PrimaDonna: Where have you been all my life? Do you know that I have never met someone who agrees with me in that? They all go like, so what if its fake its still happiness etc
    But seriously what your saying is so true and I do stay clear of them or I might end up losing it and all hell will break lose :p ok ok im kidding I'm not a violent person :p

    Hano.Oshi: I know! and yet would they ever leave you alone? Nope they are right there in your faces thinking they are doing something right when there are clearly not doing so. At least most people do give me my space, thank God, but they are still others who don't get the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU ARE SO NOT A PESSIMISTIC BELIEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ME....

    I TOTALLY AND 100% AGREE WITH YOU

    I HATE SUCH PPL...THEY ANNOY THE CRAP OUT OF ME
    OW LA MA YA3JIBHUM ETHA I TELL THEM INAH ITS NOT REALISTIC THAT THEY ARE HAPPY ALL THE TIME... ya3ni come on el7aya chithi...youm abayth youm aswad ow mu '3ala6 etha elwa7id maykooon smiley all the time bas fi nas abadan ma menhum fayda basically a2athin fi 5araba mthil ma elmethal egool....

    A7IBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BLOGICH...KL MEWATHEEE3ICH INTERESTING... KLIHA ASHYA IB 5A6RI 9ADGINI...

    FEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT JULY PPL... :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nawarii: thankk you soo much! thnx for agreeing with me and thank uuu for loving my blog, my blog loves u too =D

    i know lifes difficult and everyone has their ups and downs, some people have more downs than others and i just want people to get that its ok if im having and off day or an off week, its normal.

    July babies are amazing ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete