Friday 25 June 2010

Father-Daughter kind of song

I first heard this song a couple of days ago at a wedding, the bride actually walked in with her father, and instead of playing the traditional arabic song she entered with an english song.
In the beginning everyone was take a back, you know, because it just wasn't typical, but once we all heard the words, emotions were running high.
It was so beautiful, and touching, I was close to tears (yeah I'm emotional like that :P) ... So when i got back home, me being the music fanatic that I am, I searched for it till I found it =D
ANYWAYS, here's the video of the song, with lyrics, I suggest you give it a listen, it's pretty touching

2 comments:

  1. Finally! after 3 days of trying to listen to it i can !!
    Awwwwwwww i looooove. i have goosebumps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its very nice i like it +.-

    ReplyDelete