Friday 25 June 2010

I am sick...and football is my disease

Ok lets start by me letting you know, that I never was OBSESSED about football. I mean I watched a few games and all, but I never got so into it that I scream and shout at the referee, up until now that is.
I blame it on the "football fever". It's so big here, and everyone is obsessing about it that it rubbed on me. Now when I watch the matches and I scream, yeah SCREAM! I yell, I shout, I jump when the team I support scores a goal and I get mad when the other team scores. I blame the referee and accuse him of being blind (only when he misses a penalty or gives a penalty to my team etc.)
Yeah it is sad to say that it has come to this. My father now prefers watching matches with me because it's more fun :P
So yeah, I have the football fever, but come on, it is the WORLD CUP after all, and so far my teams are doing well, and today there are awesome matches, and I cant believe I am saying this, but I am looking forward to seeing them!
Ah well, I guess after 11th July, things will go back to normal, and I will become "normal" again and obsess about something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment