Wednesday 23 June 2010

My Favourite Quotes

I have listed some of the most memorable quotes I have come across; they are not listed in any particular order. I have noticed that by reading peoples favourite quotes you get to understand them a little. So here it is *drum roll*:

  • "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." (Marilyn Monroe)
  • “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”(Malcom X)
  • “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes your future and accepts you just the way you are” (Anonymous)
  • "Promise you won't forget me, because if I thought you would, I'd never leave." – (Winnie the pooh)
  • "A friend is one who walks in when others walk out"
  • (Walter Winchell)
  • "A true friend is someone who knows there's something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face."(Anonymous)
  • "I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." (Marilyn Monroe)
  • "Never justify yourself. Your enemies won't believe you and your friends won't need it."(Proverb)
  • "Love becomes dangerous when you realize you've fallen madly in love with the other person's faults... At that point you've surrendered any leverage you might have thought you had... At that point, you are at the mercy of the other person..."(Anonymous)
  • "Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armour. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!" (Katherine Hepburn in the movie “On Golden Pond”)
  • “Whatever is begun in anger, ends in shame”(Benjamin Franklin)
  • “You want what we all want, you want to look across the gulf and know that there is someone out there who is like you” (Wilson from the series HOUSE.)
  • “Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you.”(Anonymous)
  • “if it wasn’t mean to hurt it wouldn’t have been called a crush” (Chicken Soup for the teenage soul part 3)
So far these are the quotes that I could remember but I know there are many more that I would like to post I just can’t remember them now :P but when I do a sequel to this post =D

3 comments:

  1. LOVED THEM =D KEEEP IT UP =*******

    ToOma
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww
    They are soooooo nice
    I'll save them on my laptop <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thank you ladies ;)
    i shall keep them coming XD
    xx

    ReplyDelete