Thursday 17 June 2010

Love Struck

So this was a text from R to Sii (she’s my friend) and when I read it I was like aww, and I had to post it. So beautiful.

“People talk all the time about love but they don’t know its real meaning, the word lost its value but you reminded me how I feel about that word

A good love is delicious because you can’t get enough of it

All I really need is love, but a little chocolate won’t hurt :P

I see you every in every passing face

Life is the flower for which love is the honey

Deeper and deeper we go because soul meets soul on lovers’ lips

Gravitation is not responsible for me and you falling in love

You call it madness, but I call it love

Love doesn’t make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile

If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?”

4 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW its soooo <3<3 inlove with it !!!! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cant stop awing =P

    ToOma
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. loool Tooma :p i know when i read it i was smiling and awwwing and in the end my friend was like give me back my phone :P
    sooo cute =)

    ReplyDelete