Tuesday 19 October 2010

So why is everyone getting married so young?

I guess the title of this post says it all. It's true though! A lot of people are getting married so young and fast these days, it's like we are back in the time of our grandparents when they got married at like 16 :S

It's so weired and different and I don't know how it's happening. I already know two people, who are very close to me, and they are just 19 and 21 years old and they are getting married soon. Like next year which is just insane!

So what's the reason? Well most probably love, you know, they are just so in love and want to get married ASAP and want to do things the '7alal' way so their resort is marriage.

I guess they don't realise what a serious matter it is. I mean don't get me wrong, I am not saying that no one should get married at a young age, I am just saying that people shouldn't rush into it and realise what a great responsibility marriage is.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. My mom got married when she was fourteen! From what I see, people are getting married in such a yound age 'cause their afraid their opportunity is gone. In my country, girls get married between the age of sixteen and maximum 26. No offense to any one, but I dislike the idea of young girls getting married so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah your right, probably that's y, they just want to settle so fast for anyone just for the sake of it

    ReplyDelete