Friday 29 October 2010

Funny how girls think a-like

SOOOO
Today I had a meeting with this society I joined and I was the first person to arrive. (I know sounds very sad but trust me people were running late)

Anyhoo so here I am standing in front of the room and here comes this dude standing not to far away from me. I then come to the conclusion that he is also going to be in the same meeting as me, so then I change my BB status into "first meeting, no one's here but one guy should I say hi?"

And then I get like a lot of replies from my friends/cousins all asking the same question "is he cute?"

Now that cracked me up, and yes he was kind of cute, and when I told them that they all were like go say hi, but you see because I was so busy replying to everyone's BB messages, other people showed up and I started talking to them and I missed my chance.
He could've been my prince charming! HHAHAHAH imagine, that would be one funny story, don't you think? :P

Back to the heading and point of this random post, girls think a-like, and like they say, all great minds think a-like. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment