Sunday 10 October 2010

Snap back to reality

Just when I thought the world was full bubbles and candy, I was pushed back into reality of this insane, hypocritical and just plain annoying thing we call 'life'. -.-

Oh yes, I am not in my best of moods. And surprise, surprise it isn't even my fault. It never fails to amaze me how when you think you know someone so well, then one tiny little thing happens and your eyes are forced wide open and you see the deep, dark, disturbing cracks in them.

I don't even know why I was so surprised and upset when this happened. I should've known. I just kept my guards down. But no more I tell you. No more Miss Nice lady. I am tired of that charade. You have to be tough, and take precautions in this cold world. In the end EVERYONE, yes EVERYONE is out for themselves and it is rare to find a selfless person.

I know its ironic how my previous post was all about being happy and crap, but that was written two weeks ago. I was on a happy-high and all was well in my La La land, but not any more. I still agree with most of the stuff I said earlier, I am not trying to contradict myself. I am just saying that again the people of this world just proved to me my point.

I am sorry I had to end in a depressing point, but that's how I feel now. I just wish I could bring all the people who I know can cheer me up, who I know I can complain too, here with me. But that can't happen, so I'll just have to face reality ...





2 comments:

  1. I wish you would try to come to us sometimes .. Maybe we can cheer you up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are always there for me =)
    that's why i love you all

    ReplyDelete