Saturday 23 October 2010

I hate being crush-less

OK, OK, I know I am being a total girly-girl but seriously it sucks not liking anyone! I am the kind of person that always had a crush (I know it's ironic because I am so sceptical and cynical about the whole 'love'thing) and right now it has been almost a year and I don't even like anyone and it is an annoying feeling!

I mean, don't you just love having a crush? (a normal non-stalkerish type of crush) Always looking forward into bumping into them. Having the hugest smile when you see them. Making a fool out of yourself when they talk to you ... good times =)

But now? NOTHING! NADA! NO ONE! and I don't like this, and it doesn't help that I am in the UK with lack of my people! -.-

So I know this a total pointless post, but that is how I feel =p

Oh potential crush, where art thou? *sigh*


3 comments:

  1. LoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL

    That was a funny post :P Made me laugh walla

    I never had a crush I don't know how it feels .. I only considered the ones that are already crushing on me .. Tomorrow me and you will choose and we'll crush :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahaha
    I am glad you found that funny :P
    lool you and your stalkers :P

    and yeah i cant wait for us to decide on who to crush, it is about time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I love this post!
    honestly it got me thinking me t.. yeah that because i was like hold up no!

    i want a crush who has a crush on me or someone i like and he likes me!

    ReplyDelete