Wednesday 20 October 2010

Blogs, Surfs, and Surveys (yeah I just had to do it) :P

so after seeing a couple of my blog-buddies post this, I just had to do it too because I am cool like that =p

Ten how’s:
1. How did you get one of your scars?
Fell down while running away from a puppy (it was a creepy puppy -.- )

2. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
I had lunch then a movie with a group of my closest friends and cousins XD

3. How are you feeling at this moment?
hmm, indifferent

4. How did your night go last night?
Tiring! I had this crazy gym class called cardio workout and it killed me!

5. How did you do in high school?
Good 7amdellah, but it did cost me my social life, but so worth it =)

6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing?
it's my uni jumper, got it in my first year of uni

7. How often do you see your best friend(s)?
Well no matter where I am, whether it's here in the UK, or back home, I always see my bestfriends <3

8. How much money did you spend last month?
Too much, way too much :S

9. How old do you want to be when you get married?
I don't know wallah,

10. How old will you be at your next birthday?
21 WOOT WOOT!

1. Your mother’s name?
Um a7med (yeah I copied you EB)

2. What did you do last weekend?
I went to alton towers and it was awesome but tiring but awesome XD

3. What is the most important part of your life
My family & friends & success ;)

4. What would you rather be doing?
Sleeping :p

5. What did you last cry over?
Hmm, I don't know, oh yeah someone upset me =(

6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
Being by myself, and watching something, or eating.

7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
To have an amazing personality, just be as awesome as me :P hahhaha
Just to be a loving and caring and strong person, oh and he has to be smart =)

8. What are you worried about?
Losing people I love

9. What did you have for breakfast?
Cereal

Eight you’s:
1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Nope

2. Have you ever had your heartbroken?
Not really

3. Have you ever been out of your country?
Yeah

4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb
Yeah sadly

5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
Nope, 7amdellah

6. Have you ever had sex on the beach?
Nope and I never plan on doing that

7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
Nope

8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Yeah

Seven who’s:

1. Who was the last person you saw?
My flatmate and bestfriend.

2. Who was the last person you texted?
My flatemate and bestfriend.

3. Who was the last person you hung out with?
A few of my closest friends

4. Who was the last person to call you?
One of my friends

5. Who did you last hug?
I don't know

6. Who is the last person who texted you?
My friend Mimi

7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to?
One of my closest friends

Six where’s:
1. Where does your best friend(s) live?
Oman, Bahrain, U.A.E. and Saudia

2. Where did you last go?
Starbucks

3. Where did you last hang out?
Starbucks la

4. Where did/do you go to school?
Muscat

5. Where is your favorite place to be?
Depends ...

6. Where did you sleep last night?
My room

Five do’s:
1. Do you think anyone likes you?
Not that I know of

2. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
Nope

3. Do you know the muffin man?
yeah of course I do :p

4. Does the future scare you?
No I am just anxious for it

5. Do your parents know about your blog?
I don't know :P maybe

Four why’s:
1. Why are you best friends with your best friends?
Because I love them, and they make me happy and make me feel loved.

2. Why did you get into Blogging?
Well I first read blogs thanks to *L and then she got one and I was like hmm this is cool, so I got one XD

3. Why did your parents give you the name you have?
My aunt and cousin came up with my name and after arguing about what to name me the finally decided on my current name! :p

4. Why are you doing this survey?
Because I saw people do it and I was like this is cool

Three if’s:
1. If you could have one super power what would it be?
To be able to move things with my mind

2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
yeah

3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring?
a boat :p

Two would-you-ever’s:
1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
Nope, I don't have an ex, but even if I did, things ended for a reason right

2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
How will it save that someone really?

One last question:
1. Are you happy with your life right now?
Yes 7amdillah I am =)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha mashallah your so smart you would have brought a boat on the island which is so smart coz u could leave with it!
    I don't know why I never thought of that!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheheheh yeaah it was the first thing that came to mind ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete