Thursday 12 August 2010

Talk about AWKWARD situation!

So here I am in a car with my mum and her friend. We are sitting waiting for my aunty to show up. And as we are waiting my mums friend opens her wallet to take something out and she sees a pic of her son, turns around and looks at me and says "Flana what do you think of my son? You could end up being my daughter in law" and she passes the wallet to me.

And there I am staring at the pictures thinking to myself what the hell am I suppose to say? And my mum's there just holding a laugh and then she quickly dismisses the situation by stating that Mohammed (my possible spouse) is too short for me.

I am there thinking 'mama you make me sound like a giant, ana wa7di I'm not even that tall, I am the shortest in my family (after my mum that is)'

Then my mum's friend goes, no he isn't short, blah blah, perfect height for me.
I'm there at the back seat thinking OMG are these people serious?
Then she turns at me and smiles, and says "so ..."
I am like, "umm, ....."
Then my aunty shows up, ooo they forget about everything! PHEW that was close! :P
I mean what could I say? "Oh your sons cute?" or "oh no, he isn't my type?" either way, it will come out weird!

In case you were wondering, yeah he was cute :$ :P

5 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!
    i hate when they put us in these situations!

    i think they secretly enjoy laughing at our awkward faces though lool

    ReplyDelete