Tuesday 10 August 2010

My Furture Husband ... a warning ;)

I need you to be my friend at first. A really good friend, not the type of friend who say hi occasionally or the theirs a chance I have a crush on you type of friend. I want us to be good friends, close friends, a friend who I let my guards down for.

I want that so then you can see the real me. The me I try so hard to hide at times. The me that I myself don't understand. You'll see my flaws; all of them or maybe just some of them.
And with the flaws out their in your face, you'll see more of my good side, you will understand what makes me, me.

With that you'll see how my flaws make me a better person. In my equation two negatives do make a positive sometimes.

Know that I am the jealous type. I can't change that no matter how hard I try. Don't think its because I don't trust you. I do, it's those a7m *girls* I don't trust.
So if I question you, try to understand my point of view and I promise I won't bombard with questions every time, maybe once a week, OK, OK, once in two weeks? FIIIINE once a month and that's my final offer! -.-

And remember, that if you can make me feel jealous, it means I love you and it's my way of saying that I love you so much. =) (note I have never fallen in love, and so no man has yet made me feel jelouse, it's just something i know)

Another thing I should warn you about, I am very sensitive. Very very sensitive. I react in either tears or anger, or both. Usually anger followed by tears. I can't help it, I am the emotional type. So the little things can bother me, and that's just how I am wired.
SO what positive thing can come out of this?!?!
HELLO sensitive people are awesome! We are not weak (I'll kick some people's ass if I have to), just because we can get hurt easily doesn't necessarily mean we are push overs. I am not. If anything it made me stronger. I don't take peoples crap, and most importantly I fight for my loved ones. And I fight till the end and I never like hurting, because when it comes to pain, I know oh so well. So I hate inflicting it onto someone else. So I can't see the future but I'll tell you this, I will try my best not to hurt you ever. (promises can be broken under special circumstances like you hurting me and me breaking your face with a baseball bat) (you can tell my favourite weapon is baseball bat, too many movies)

I am sarcastic. I can't help it, it's in my blood. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes not so funny. Goodluck with that.

I am a self proclaimed cool nerd. Yeah cool nerds do exist! I am living proof of that. So I find different things interesting, I like anime, and Discovery channel is awesome to me, but at the same time I like E Entertainment channel. So there you have it! I love everything and anything, so helpfully we will have something similar in films and music. BTW I love the cinema, we'll be going there a lot. And music, my passion. =)

So there you have it! To be honest, there quite a few things I left out but this it for now. There will be a part 2. Sometime. But I think this enough for now. You see I still didn't figure myself out. I need to do that, and then y9eer 5eir.

*Note: This is to an imaginary dude, I don't have anyone in mind... yet ;)



4 comments:

  1. Looool i loved this post!
    it made me laugh so many time, i can so imagine you with your baseball bat!
    Where was it at the wedding? -.-
    looool
    love you! <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad it made you laugh, i was cracking up writing this :P
    loool, in the beginning i was like wat wedding? then it clicked LOOOL, nxt time babes next time ;)
    love u more
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Awww, I think most of us have that in common! :D
    I liked how you paced it, like a letter to your imaginary lover. And I think all us girls are emotional, mostly in secret of course, I think were too jaded to show our emotional sensitive side to just anyone.

    I love anime, the discovery channel, and E! :P what's wrong with that?! Viva cool nerds all the way!

    On another note, I'd never EVER! advice any of my peeps to just go around to they're significant other and expose themselves that much, I'm married and my husband is quiet possibly one of my best friends, but I think there's more charm if you just keep it somewhat mysterious...keep him guessing. I think there's more power in that, from my experience men LOVE a strong, independent women. I've seen women spill they're guts to they're husbands and came out with a big fat "Nada", remember eastern societies roll differently. As much as I loved the notion of your post, but It doesn't work that way HERE unfortunately. :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. primaDonna: first of, yay! another cool nerd! awesome! XD
    and then back to the point, I know it's different with us, sad but true. I don't think I will let all my guards down and crumble, I can't even do that to my closest friends. This post was like something I wish I could do, but I won't. He'll figure things out on the way :P

    ReplyDelete