Monday 6 September 2010

I AM BACK!

OK so I didn't really go anywhere, well wait, I did and then I came back and then ... OK i'll start again, I went to do 3umrah! XD and it was my first time and it was amazing! I am going to dedicate a whole post to that later on. I am still on a "spiritual high" if that makes sense and more of that in time.

And then I came back! I was away for a week! And it was indeed an awesome week, but maybe a little tint teeny part of me missed my bb and laptop ... just a small bit! Don't judge me! :P

So here I am back in my hometown chilling at home, telling my parents all about my trip (I went with my brother and sister) and we are all excited cutting each other off and we talked until we ran out of energy.

I just head straight to bed, and the next day I decide to go online, cheak out what I missed from the world or the INTERNET and guess what happens, the wireless doesn't work -.-

We call the telecommunication company and even go there and for another week it still didn't work until today!

So yeah I AM BACK! and OMG so many blogs to catch up on! I didn't even realise I read that many blogs!

till the next post XD


4 comments: