Thursday 23 September 2010

Back in the UK

Hey!

So I have been in the UK for a few days now. Me and my bestie (still didn't figure out a code for her yet) moved into an apartment! I love our place, it's cute and awesome :p 7amdellah we found a nice place in time.

Anyhoo so as you can probably guess we don't have internet so I have been away from the webbing world for a few days now and it's been difficult! =(

I am behind the hundreds of tv series that I watch ... ah well this is life.

And if your wondering how I am online now, well I am in the University's library, yes I am that desperate! Oh and Uni still didn;t even start so it is practically dead here, the things people do for the internet :p

Well this is a lame post I know, at least its a post la? hehehe

till the next POST which I promise will be awesome XD

2 comments:

  1. whoa have fun and good luck in uni ^_^ missed u alot July its been awhile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha in Uni?! im sure you miss me and M?

    Yes, atleast it's a post!!!!!!

    Miss you!! <3

    ReplyDelete