Friday 21 May 2010

I miss you

I miss the way, we use to talk all the time. When I would walk in, and you instantly knew that something was wrong even though I had the biggest smile on my face. The way you would look at me straight in the eye (when I was lying) and be like, “flana I know you better than you know yourself inzain!” then I would start laughing and just tell what was really bugging me.

You were always the daredevil, and I was the chicken. You would try to make me do these insane things and I would be like all scared and back off the last minute. We were so different yet exactly the same.

I miss how modest you are, and how strong you can be. How you have your friends back, and just be there for them, and be there for me.

I miss how when I was going through rough times, and I wouldn’t tell you what was wrong, because I couldn’t. You would just sit next to me, and give me a hug and I would cry. You wouldn’t say a word and I would just cry there. You didn’t ask me to tell you, and to this day you still don’t know but that doesn’t matter. You stood by me with no questions were asked.

Losing you is difficult. I miss you, so much. Why did things change, why did we drift apart? The thing is its no one’s fault because nothing stays the same. We had to grow up and move away and continue our journey through life.

So this is for you, to just let you know, that I haven’t forgotten about you, I still love you. And I appreciate you being there for me through my darkest times.

I miss you ...


4 comments:

  1. There is always someone out there that you miss .. A friend, a brother, a sister, anyone .. but then life goes on and you move on

    tara fi gloob fil denya etdawi jroo7 o ta5eth mekan gloob o elnas t7eb o tensa o t9adeg o te5tereb el9ada8a .. bs e7na kelena ma5loo8at ma2moora .. ay shay y9eer o mo fi yadna ykon amer mn rab el3almeen .. o 3endena el choice to fix it or not

    But no1 enters your life and leaves with no reason .. They change who you are walaw shwaya .. change to the best .. be thankful even for losing some1 .. its never a loss .. theres always something good behind it

    life will surprize you in its own weird twisted way .. Allah maya5lef wa3deh youm gal ena ma3a el 3usr yusra

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. M i totally get ur saying, and i agree with u, im hoping i can fix this, and that its not 2 late, and even if it is, its oky, im accepting that option as well, inshallah ya9eer 5eir,
    thnks 7abibtii, i love u more <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. July, im not here to give advice as you dont know me to accept it but know one thing if you find a 1 mm place for that person in your heart than you can get things back like the used too..we all fight n fall off lakin damich et3ezen hal insan il daraja ina et7a9leen mkan lah fgalbich then you can do the impossible..its one of the superpowers of love :)


    allah ewafgich fe kil khe6wa tekh6eha wyaktiblich kil kheir :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. zuzzy, thank you. this is making me realise ina i can do it, ill fix this, and enshallah things will go back like how they were, i guess posting this was like sudden realisation that things changed cs i was in denial ya3ni, bs yeah enshallah itll be fixed, just like old times

    ReplyDelete