Monday 24 May 2010

Can't let you go

The earliest memory I get from this song is a few years back. My friend, who was in my class, gave me his mp3 player and was like listen to this. I loved the song ever since. The meaning of it is just very deep and I always remember him. Now don't get me wrong, its not like I love him or anything it's just that he has a special place in my memory, if that makes sense.

So about the song, its called Can't let you go by fabulous, and you can see the song in different perspectives, one, which is clear in the video and lyrics, is that he loves two women, he has his faithful wife, and his "mistress" or whatever, who he loves as well, and even though its wrong he can't let her go. I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH THAT! no matter what, infidelity is WRONG!
BUT the other meaning, is that not just love from an affair, but the love that you know your not suppose to have, for any reason, that like deep down you know that there is no future (for any reason whether you family wont accept or your from two different worlds) you still get into it and the more deep you fall for them, the more you realise you have to leave, but you can't let them go ...
Now I have never fell in love, or have been close to that, but I can relate to it because I witnessed love as 3rd person. So I have a slight, small, tiny idea :p

Heres the video


No comments:

Post a Comment