Saturday 24 September 2011

Soul mates?

Do people still believe in soul mates? Do they even exist? I cannot remember the last time I heard someone actually say the words 'soul mates' in person. I only hear them in movies and stories. So is that what it has come too, fiction? Or was it always fiction, but we just wanted to really believe that our soul mate is out there ...

I know I know, too many questions, I just don't have the answers so Blogging is the next best thing.

What do you think? How do you feel about the whole 'soul mate' idea?

I will admit when it comes to love I can be cynical, but can you blame me? In a world where chivalry is almost dead, where men and women cheat, and where the Good guy always ends up with the bad girl and vice versa.

It seems in the cases of love, heartbreak is just around the corner, and you need to get your heartbroken at least once and then the 'right' guy comes along...

I don't know what I am trying to say here .. to many random thoughts going through my head.

Ah well another random post, it is starting to become a habit. Well at least I'm blogging again...

No comments:

Post a Comment