Monday 10 January 2011

Saying the truth isn't always the best option ..

The title says it all, I have been put, on numerous occasions, in an awkward situation, when I knew things I wish I didn't know because then I had the choice to whether say something or not, and usually I don't say anything.

I know it is bad, but I just can never have the guts to say anything, I am afraid. I know it is such a silly thing to be afraid of but I can't help it.

Now I will just be quiet and watch helplessly and just pray that things work out themselves.

One thing I know if things do go too far, I'll have to 'man' up and say something, but till then, I'll just be a watcher.

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand when you say you are afraid. The thing is when you break bad news to someone, some how that person might remember that certain news every time he/she sees you. That's why someone close has to say something. But also sometimes if you wait for a certain amount of time your friend might find out from a stranger which is not good x_x

    I'd do what you're doing now .. just wait and see how it goes but if things go too far do man up

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it's annoying but right now it is my best option, inshallah 5eir

    ReplyDelete