Friday 26 November 2010

To finally letting go

One thing about me that I would love to change right now is how I hold on to the past. What happened, happend and I need to learn to let go.

But that is the problem, I just can't, I hold on to it and I don't know why I do that.
And of course it is no surprise but this does take a toll on me, mentally and emotionally, and I just can't go through with it any more.

I was at a memorial yesterday and the one thing everyone kept on repeating was being grateful for what you have and that life is too short. I couldn't agree more. Life is to short to be wasted on meaningless things, to be upset of such tiny and irrelevant issues. Life is to short to get angry at something that is so small and pointless.

I have to let go of the pain, anger and frustration. It is in the end holding me back. So hopefully I can change this because now I really want to.

BUT I know I cant change the fact that I get annoyed and irritated so easily, but I can TRY my best not to let it show, it is hiding a part of me, but showing didn't really get positive results, well not over here at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment